Dress- American Eagle
Necklace- Handmade, Flea Market in Hollywood
Boots- Dr. Martens
1. Pumpkin Spice everything (I am a super fan of pumpkin spiced pancakes and popcorn!)
2. Layering weather, gosh do I miss my tights, cardigans, scarves and jackets during summer
3. The scenery, it is absolutely stunning outside. Especially on the East Coast where there are millions of trees with orange, gold and red leafs floating through the air and covering the ground
4. Thanksgiving! In the top three holidays of the year for me. No one has to buy gifts for anyone so it is anti-stress and the whole family comes together to drink and eat!
5. Speaking of holidays, Halloween is perfect in so many ways. I wish it was celebrated around the world better, everyone deserves to go trick-or-treating once in their lives. Who wouldn't want to dress up as someone else for a night and get loads of free candy??
6. Drinking loads of hot apple cider while reading a good book, something about the chillier weather makes me want to curl up on the couch everyday while I read away the hours
7. Boots! Self explanatory
8. That smell in the air, you know what I am talking about here
9. Fireplace weather... which then leads to cuddle weather!
10. Lastly, knowing you are going to see your family soon for all the holidays!
Fall is refreshing and exciting, something I look forward to every year. I normally have a hard time being happy and enjoying myself in the present and rather get excited about future plans and travels. During Fall though, I am perfectly content with the here and the now.
Anything I am missing off my list that you absolutely love? Spread that joy by commenting on it below!